RRB OMR Sheet 2016
Finally!! Much awaited results of RRB NTPC are out and as expected many candidates who applied for the job are not happy with the results.
A total number 55 lakh students had applied for the job but only 3 lakh made it to next level. Those who did not get through must be thinking about possible reasons for it.
Was there anything wrong with the OMR sheet?
Which of your answers were incorrect?
Did you miss it by whisker or by a big margin?
How do I improve so that I crack it next year?
Did the government authority goof it up?
It was not easy to obtain any information about the exams and procedures for selections until the Supreme Court ruled that it is a student’s “fundamental and legitimate right” to access his answer sheets under the RTI act.
So file an RTI application to know what went wrong.
How can you do it?
1. Go to RRB Online RTI
2. Fill in your name, correspondent address and contact details
3. Type in your name and roll number
That’s it, the application is complete. Simple process to put your doubts to rest.
Fill your OnlineRTI application!
Information that you can get under RTI
1. Copy of OMR sheet
2. Answer Key and compare with their OMR.
3. Cut-off marks for all four sections, along with marks received in each.
4. Plus cut-off marks for their own category, and for all categories